[ series 1 – basics ]
>– Name : Apollo Lemmon
>– Birthday : December 10, 1982
>– Birthplace : Middle Musquodoboit, Nova Scotia
>– Current Location: Dean, Nova Scotia
>– Eye Color : Blue
>– Hair Color : red
>– Righty or Lefty : righty
>– Zodiac Sign : sagittarious
>– Innie or Outtie : innie
[ series 2 – your favorite ]
>– Music: rock
>– Cartoon: Undergrads
>– Color: Blue
>– Slushy Flavor: watermellon
>– TV Show: I don’t watch tv.
>– Font: typewriter
>– Songs: I could never pick
>– Book: Any by Charles de Lint, Tolkien, Terry Goodkind, Terry Brooks and Wendy and Richard Pini.
>– Children’s Book: The Hobbit
>– Language: English
>– Food & Beverage: Chinese foods, vanilla cola
>– Subject in School: English
>– Weekend Activity: listening to music, going to concerts, reading, communicating with friends
>– Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Cotton Candy
>– Roller Coaster: I can’t say I have one
>– Fast Food Restaurant: ditto
>– Animal: cats and crows
>– Store: Strange Adventures
>– Shampoo: apple scented
>– Number: 3
>– Movie: the LotR ones
>– Hobby: listening to music, communicating, walking, photography
>– Breakfast Cereal: I don’t eat cereals
[ series 3 – what is ]
>– Your most overused phrase on aol: lol
>– The first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning: Ashley
>– The last image/thought you go to sleep with: Having Ashley in my arms
>– The first feature you notice in the opposite: hair
>– The Best Name for a Butler: Sampson
>– The wussiest sport: Baseball
>– Your best feature: My eyes and hair
>– Your bedtime: after midnight
>– Your greatest fear: losing the people I care about
>– Your greatest accomplishment: I can’t place anything above others
>– Your most missed memory: December with Ashley
>– In your cd player now?: Sam Roberts’ We Were Born In A Flame
>– Your favorite car?: anything non-gas powered
>– The one thing you would change about yourself?: my physical strength
[ series 4 – who is ]
>– Your Best friend(s)?: My disciples! Ashley, Alisha, Sascha, Wanda and April.
>– Your biggest crush?: Ashley
>– Last Person Who Called You: Ashley
>– On your buddy list?: Tons of people.
[ series 5 – do you ]
>– Take a shower everyday?: Yep
>– Have a(any) crush(es)?: Ashley
>– Do you think you’ve been in love?: I most certainly am
>– Want to go to college: I will be returning someday
>– Want to get married: Definitely
>– Type with your fingers on the right keys?: Nope
>– Believe in yourself?: I do
>– Have any tattoos/where?: none yet
>– Have any piercings/where?: none
>– Get motion sickness?: never
>– Think you’re a health freak?: nah
>– Get along with your parents?: mostly
>– Like thunderstorms?: yep
>– Drink?: only non-alcoholic beverages
[ series 6 – the future ]
>– Age you hope to be married: It doesn’t really matter.
>– Number and Names of Children: Likely just one, and the names must be decided when that time comes
>– Where do you see yourself at age 20?: Right here, for I am 20.
>– Describe your Dream Wedding: An outdoor wedding will all my friends present.
>– How do you want to die?: at a very old age doing something meaningful
>– What do you want to be when you grow up? I would like to be a writer.
>– What country would you most like to visit?: many Middle Eastern nations.
[ series 7 – opposite ]
>– Best eye color?: green
>– Best hair color?: brown
>– Short or long hair?: long is better
>– Best height?: any
>– Best weight?: any would be ok
>– Best articles of clothing?: anything comfortable
>– Best first date location?: On a beach
>– Best first kiss location?: Anywhere alone
[ series 8 – other ]
>– When’s the last time you slept with a stuffed animal?: Last week
>– How many rings until you answer the phone?: 2-3
>– What’s on your mouse pad?: I have none
>– How many houses have you lived in?: 3, if you count apartments and residences
>– How many schools have you gone to?: 4
>– What color is your bedroom carpet?: right now I have grey-blue tiles
>– Would you shave your head for $5,000 dollars?: Never
>– If you were to own a bar or restaurant what would you name it?: The Empty Stage, and it would be a great concert venue
>– Have you ever ran from the cops?: Nope
>– If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only take three things with you what would you take?: Ashley, my laptop (with a solar-powered electricity device) and a knife for making a home and gathering food.
1. Who are you? A Savious
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
(1) I am very much in love with Ashley
(2) I’m very passionate about my saviourly duties
(3) I’m very loyal
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? Listening to music, writing, communicating, reading, walking, working
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? To formulate my plans for the futur
6. Where will you be in 5 years? Hopefully doing something I love.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? A worthy saviour
8. Are you more child-like or childish? um.. Child-like
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? “A criminal mind is all I, all I’ve ever known” as I was singing along to some Gowan.
10. What song sums up your life right now? None that I can think of.
11. Does your life suck? No, I am very lucky.
12. Does your life get better or worse each day? It’s always improving as I evolve
13. Does time really heal all wounds? It can, and usually does.
14. How do you handle a rainy day? I enjoy it as best I can, often by going for a walk.
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing your luggage, I would assume.
16. How is your relationship with your parents? It’s really quite good.
17. Will you miss them when they are gone? I definitely will.
18. How do you want to make your living? Writing.
19. How do you want to make your life? I want to become a worthy saviour and heal the world.
20. Has life ever given you a second chance and how? Of course. I’ve made mistakes and learned from them many times.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Mostly a giver, I think.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart? Yes
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I really don’t know… nothing bad at all.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? I’m really not sure. There have been a few hard times.
25. Who have you hugged today? no one
26. Who has hugged you? all my family and many of my friends
27. Do you have a lot to learn? We all do.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
(1) To play guitar
(2) To sing well
(3) To write well
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? I remember all of it about the same
30. What are the key ingrediants to having a good relationship? trust, love, compassion, truth
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
(1) Save the world
(2) Be with my friends as much as possible
(3) Complete some novels
32. what three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
(1) Harming the people I care about
(2) Losing my compassion and need to make a difference
(3) Nothing else I can think of
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Compassion.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
1930’s: The lost generation
1950’s: The beat generation
1960’s: civil rights and activism
1980’s: generally horrible fashion and music
1990’s: My youth
2000’s: Now and the vast changes made in these past 4 years
35. Which decade do you feel you belong in and why? I definitely belong in the now.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? The Beatles – Revolution
37. If you could say any sentance to the president of the usa what would it be? “You’re a lying, sck mother fucker and your days are numbered.” I’d possible break his neck if this was in person. He is an evil, evil man.
38. What’s your favorite tv channel to watch in the middle of the night? I don’t watch tv.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? um… I have no clue
40. Have you ever been a girlscout/boyscout? I was a cub and a scout
41. If you were travelling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? Fly
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? Because earth turns so that the sun is not shining on our side.
43. What does your name mean? It’s the name of the Greek god of truth and art
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outerspace? Ocean.
45. Word association (what’s the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:)
pink: Alisha and her Steven
elvis: over rated
clash: the clash
46. If you could meet any person who is dead and famous who would you want it to be? John Lennon
46. What if you could meet anyone alive and famous? Poe and Ed Roland
47. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Not really
48. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Books and my laptop.
49. What one cd would you bring to listen to for that week (no mixed cd’s..must be an album)? Birds of Pray by Live
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved? Nope, not that I know of.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words..
fruitgoogle: enough fruit to feed the entire planet
ambytime: the time difference between the speed you can do things with your left and right hands.
asscactus: A cactus in the shape of a donkey
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? Wow, I really don’t know.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Lego
54. How many tv’s are in your house? 2
55. What is your favourite thing to do outside? Walk, see concerts
56. Have you ever seen a rainbow? yes, many times
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? Not really
58. have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? Just my friends
59. What is your idea of paradise? being with all my friends in a nice natural setting.
60. a) Do you believe in heaven and if so what is it like? I believe in an afterlife, but I have no clue what it might be like
60. b) Do animals go to heaven or just people? I really don’t know… it’s so subjective whether they have souls or not.
61. Do you believe in Hell? No, only the earthly kind.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t? Gone on a roadtrip across North America
63. What is the nicest thing you have ever done? I really don’t know.
64. Are you a patient person? Yes< i believe so.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t? World Connection Day
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does? I think holidays are fine, but not the commercialization of them.
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard? I’m not sure
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? Halifax, Parsboro and the rocky mountains.
69. Is your hair it’s natural color? Yes
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets? nope
71. What is under your bed right now? nothing but floor, concrete and earth.
72. If you were in the land of oz what would you ask the wizard for? I’d ask him to stop hiding behind the curtain
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? Nope
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to? I have no clue
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? I have zero clue.
76. Do you prefer disney or warner brother? both are quite evil.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? I’d just walk around. They are all interesting.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? Definitely
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? I have no clue. Possibly
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Be withmy friends and save the world.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom but you could pick which one what would you pick? The right to have more than $50,000, so that everyone could live well and not be over-rich.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the north pole? Equator, I guess, though I dislike great heat.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? I’ve already given up on television. It is a dead medium
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Active Compassion
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Undergrads.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: War
87. What was the last thing you paid for? A sandwich, milk and icecream
88. Que pasa? Huh?
89. Get anything good in the mail ever? Yes, fairly often.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, or bowling? Sailing.
91. If you died but were instantly cloned and the clone retained all of your memories and characteristics and continued living on as you, would it be you? I don’t know. I suppose so if I decided I wanted to soul-idify in that body.
92. What insects are you afraid of? None around here.
93. If you could print any phrase on a t-shirt, what would it say? “SAVIOUR”
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? Some tie dye
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted of forever and not gain a single ounce from what food would it be? ice cream
96. What are your parents interested in? my mom enjoys crafty stuff and my father loves to golf. They are both somewhat fans of Sci Fi as well.
97. Have you ever caught a butterfly? Yes, when I was a kid
98. What is the differance between wishes and plans? Which do you find the most helpful? Plans are wishes that have a way to be attained. Both are vital to a good life.
99. What do you think of the following shows?
get smart: I DON’T WATCH TV.
cribs: I DON’T WATCH TV.
m.a.s.h.: I DON’T WATCH TV.
roswell: I DON’T WATCH TV.
daria: I DON’T WATCH TV.
pop up video: I DON’T WATCH TV.
spongebob squarepants: I DON’T WATCH TV.
invader zim: I DON’T WATCH TV.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. what do you bring? A tent, a lamp and a good book.
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? It’s very hard to describe, and I surely can’t do so here.
102. List the ten people you love most starting with the one you love the absolute most.
The rest of my family and friends
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? Zero.
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself.. what would you wish for?
(1) An end to all violence
(2) An end to all disease
(3) An end to all poverty
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? Listen to music
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the spring time and get out of the car? A lot!
107. Make up a personality type that only fits you and give a brief description of it.
True Saviour: Willing to save the world and to return compassion and love to the fore of all lives.
108. Where does fashion come to life? In the minds of fools.
109. What do you think of cloning? I think it may be useful, but also dangerous.
110. Do you read more or watch tv more? Read. I DON’T WATCH TV.
111. With all this terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? No, because one act does not make this small threat as dangerous as infringement of rights.
112. What is the best punishment you could come up with for osama if you caught him alive? I don’t know. What he did was terrible, but his reasons are not entirely unjustifiable. I’d likely just put him in isolation somewhere.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? Nope
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on tv? Yep, on the news because I was protesting.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, sweepstakes prize? Nope
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? Yeah, I won an essay writing contest
117. dO YOU FIND bOB rOSS (THE HAPPY LITTLE TREES GUY) TO BE A VERY CALMING SHOW TO WATCH? YES! Bob Ross is amazing!
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? On my mother’s side her father was a coal miner. On my father’s side his father did a variety of careers.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? I believe so.
120. Is there anyone you trust Completely? Yes, my disciples.
121. Do you believe in god? Yes
122. Should there be a woman president? Definitely
How about a president who is not christian? YES! YES! YES!
How about a non-white president? YES!
123. Would you rather have an indoor jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? Pool
124. What things are you interested in that you study/read up on on your own? Current events and history
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? Yes
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? I do
127. Would you donate a hundred dollars to cause to be able to slide into a pool of jello? um… sure
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? Yeah
If yes, what happened? They told me they liked my Smashing Pumkins shirt.
129. Have you/would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? That would be interesting.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making someone else die 70 years sooner would you? Only if I knew them to be an evil person. i.e. I’d end Bush’s life for that.
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
a: I dust my lemon lies with powder pink and sweet… What I hide you drink down fleet
b: this girl named carol follows darrel every gig we play… but he’s got a problem, been flat for days
c: I could make a film and make you my star… it’d be cheese but a hit by far
132. Are we having fun yet? Meh, it’s ok.
133. Would you rather be the president or a rock star? BOTH!
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? Yep
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? Yes
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? I can’t think of any
137. What’s the best animated movie you’ve ever seen? Flight of Dragons and The Secret of Nimh
136. What do you think the world would be like after a nuclear winter? Dangerous
137. Are you a leader or a follower? I can be both
138. What are the best bands/songs to listen to while driving? there are a lot of great songs and artists
138. If your car is decorated then what does it look like? n/a
139. What (to you) is the most amazing accomplishment that anyone has ever accomplished? There are so many.
140. What could a guy/girl do to impress you? Be truly compassionate and aware.
141. About how many emails do you get a day? 30ish, but just a couple I actually read.
how many of them are junk mail? A lot
how many forwards? Very few
142. What’s your fave thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? Communicate.
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain Killed himself or was it a conspiracy? I believe he killed himself
144. Would you rather drive across country or fly? Drive
145. What/who would you bring with you on a road trip? My disciples, my laptop, a tent, clothes, food and a good book.
146, What will you dress up as this year for halloween? I have no clue
147. At about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? In not too many years, I believe.
148. Does there REALLY need to be an austin powers 3? Nah, but it’ll be entertaining.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? Return of the King!
150. What is your quest? To save the world.
151. What is louder and more annoying…200 adults talking in a restraunt or one four year old screaming? Adults
152. What do you think is up with the bermuda triangle? I don’t know.
153. Are you jealous of anyone? Not really.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? Waking up with Ashley.
155. Have you ever had a moment where you felt everything was right with the world? Yes, when I’m with Ashley and my disciples.
156. What does it mean when a person is deep? When I person thinks and feels truly and fully.
157. What does it mean when a person is spiritual? If they live life with purpose and an appreciation for humanity, nature and the divine.
158. What makes people different from animals? Our ability to use tools and create.
what makes people different from robots? intelligence, soul and emotion
159. What does the word ‘gay’ mean to you? Happy or being homosexual
160. Is it just me or are people getting more and more sensative and touchy? Not that I can see.
161. would you still love and stay with your girl or boy friend if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? Absolutelly.
162. Fate or free will? Both.
163. Are you bored with life and if so why? No, because I have a wonderful life and have so much to do in the future.
what could someone who is bored with life do to fix it? Become involved with art. That is what worked for me.
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? It can and will change.
how can a person bring about change? Through compassion and art.
165. Are you afraid of change? Of some changes, yes
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? nocturnal
167. Can you come up with a good joke to match these punchlines?
a. he didn’t want to get snaked.
b. ‘thanks god, I really appreciate it but there’s one more thing…can I have my hat back?’
168. Have you ever worked in retail? nope
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had? Grounds keeping
170. What’s the differance between slavery and being forced to work because everything is so expensive? slavery involves the lack of choice of job.
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? No
172. If you had the power to make one person at your school do anything you want them to for a whole day who would you pick and what would they do? I have no clue.
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? Sagittarious… I have that in my journal somewhere. Search for it.
174. Were you scared by the blair witch project? Nah
175. If your teacher gave you a map to do that you didn’t want to do would you fold it into a paper hat? would your teacher be cool with that? Um, no, and likely no.
176. Do you believe there is something strange going on with the freemasons? Likely
177. Do you like everything to be in widescreen? Nah
178. Are you a fan of any comic books? Yeah, I read a few.
179. Do you collect something? Music and books / stories.
180. Do you usually smell good? I hope so
181. Where does love come from? Spiritual Connections
182. Where did your parents tell you babies come from when you were little? I have no clue.
183. You’re taking a 5,000 question survey. are you nuts? Possibly.
184. What’s the best cheeesey 80’s song? “Safety Dance”
185. What’s the best date movie? I have no clue
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the movie theater? middle
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? Yeah
188. What’s a gutterpunk? um… I don’t know
189. Candles or strobe lights? both!
190. Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sig, soak it in the sun and make a strawberry lemon pie? WHAT?
191. What besides money can make you extremely happy? Money can’t make people happy. It is only a tool. Friendships and art can make me happy.
192. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love? Definitely being with the one you love.
193. What comercial made you really want to buy something? None I can remember.
194. Have you ever made a snow-something-else (not a man or woman) ? I once made a snow horse.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book should they read that will help them? Charles de Lint’s Dreams Underfoot
196. When was the last time someone called you crazy and why? I have no clue.
197. Are you a space cadet? Nope
198. Are you magically delicious? Um… sure.
199. If you could wish for one object (nothing alive, no money) that was the size of your computer monitor or smaller and it would appear right now what would it be? damnit, I have a laptop… I guess a new Elfquest graphic novel.
200. What does ‘if wishes were horses beggars would ride’ mean? It means those with little have more to wish for.
201. What is a ‘ninny’? Someone who is not too bright.
202. What is a ‘hootnanny’? a hick party?
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person? They are interconnected, so both.
204. Which is more important..intelligence or niceness? Both are vital, but niceness is more important.
205. Your best friend and your boy/girlfriend are in the hospital at the same time. Who do you visit first? Whoever was in the most pain and who I hadn’t seen in the longest.
206. what kind of person do you really want to be? A compassionate, wise and active one.
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were? nope
208. What makes you cry? Things that hurt emotionally.
209. What is your favorite song from the 90’s? I could never choose.
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be? W
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc? No to aliens, but yes to the others.
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend? Their compassion, personality and what we have in common.
213. Are you annoying? Perhaps.
214. Are you amazing? At times. 😉
215. How would you like to be a piolet? Nah
216. What’s your favorite video game? The King’s Quest series.
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn’t yours? Nope
219. Do you think your parents read your tod? tod???
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower? Both are good.
221. aRE you alergic to anything? Not that I know of.
222. Don’t you just hate stupid people? I don’t hate them, but I wish they could be enlightened.
223. How can we help people o be less stupid? By teaching them
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to them again? Do something malicious
225. Would (or have) you ever whip/be whipped by someone in bed? lol maybe
226. Have you ever said ‘I hate evreyone’? Nope
227. Where is the tenderness? What?
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish? um… what???
229. Did it live more than a week? huh?
230. What’s the best sounding accent a person can have? All accents are pretty cool.
231. Would you stab a parapalegic in the leg if he gave you a dollar? Nope.
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens? both
233. What will the future be like? different
234. Are you naive? I hope not.
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail? None, I would hope.
236. You know how they release different themed monopoly games? like Yankees monopoly, new york monopoly, 80’s monopoly etc? Which themed monopoly would you want to own (you can make one up..it doesn’t have to exist)? Socialist monopoly. 😉
237. Would you wear real fur? Nope
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks? both are kinda lame
239. Do you like or loathe cops and why? I’m indifferent. They can be good or bad people like anyone else.
240. Do your pets eat better than you do? Nope, I habe none.
241. Are you a weather weenie? Nope
242. Do you like the band front 242? I’ve never heard of them
243. Share a nugget of joy with us: Life.
244. What’s your middle name? Isaac
245. Lord of the rings or harry potter? LotR is infinitely supperior!
246. Are you good, evil or neutral? Good.
247. Can you speak ebonics? No, nor would I ever want to.
248. What color is your bedroom? wooden walls, grey-blue floors and white ceiling.
what color would you lie it to be? all black.
249. Are you moving out soon? In September I will return to Halifax.
250. What floats? bouyant things
251. Britany Spears and Marilyn Manson are standing side by side. You have a loaded gun and only one bullet. What do you do? Start talking to Marilyn, because he’s brilliant.
252. Do you want to follow in your parent’s footsteps? No
253. What is the coolest website listed on bored.com? I don’t know…
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie? The Simpsons
255. Which would you most like to compete in: A spelling bee, A read-a-thon, A math meet, A science fair, A geography bee? A read-a-thon.
256. How good at using chopsticks are you? Not very.
257. If groundhogs retired from groundhog’s day what animal should take it’s place? Cats.
258. Should students have to wear school uniforms? Nope, never.
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit? Myan and pre-European Colonialism Africa
260. What would be the best name for a new crayola color? Greed Green.
261. What goes best with peanut butter? Jam.
262. If you were president, who would sing at your inauguration? Ani DiFranco, Poe and Collective Soul.
263. Would you rather ride on a giraffe or an elephant? Elephant.
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go? To the rich and evil.
265. Do you ever feel alone in this world? Not really.
266. Who knows more..you or your parents? I know more about many things, but they do have more life experience.
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing? Guitar.
268. If sex was like eating an apple, how many apples would you eat a day? As many as possible.
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for 1 million dollars? Nope
270. What makes a good present for Valentine’s Day? True thought behind it.
271. which is more romantic.. buying flowers and sending them or bringing over flowers that are hand picked? Hand picked.
272. Out of all celebrities who needs a fashion makeover? Bush. He sould have to wear a straight jacket or some sort of constantly painful clothing.
273. Is madonna still beautiful? As much as she ever was.
274. Do you believe a celebrity when they are endorsing a product? Usually not.
275. Are movies getting too violent? Some are.
276. Does fashion matter? Never.
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else? Yes, absolutely.
278. What do you get in trouble for the most? Nothing, really.
279. Should parents spank their kids? Nope.
280. What is your worst daily habit? procrastination.
281. If you had your choice which one tv show would you have cancelled? I DON’T WATCH TV.
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt? sweet.
283. If you loved someone how would they know? I would do whatever I could for them.
284. What do you feel the most guilty about? Not doing enough to help others.
285. Do you meditate? Nope
286. Is a dream a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep? Um… no
287. What is your favorite Disney movie? none.
288. What are you doing tonight? I’m not sure… likely vegging.
289. What’s the most incredible experiance you ever had? My time with Ashley
290. Is your life like a movie? which one? Nope. More like a good book.
291. Do you love or hate the telephone? I think it serves me well.
292. What is one thing you can’t do? Fly under my own power. Yet.
293. Are you kind hearted? Yes.
294. Are you gentel? Yep.
295. Has your best friend ever been your worst enemy? Never.
296. Is everyone the same? No, we are all unique.
297. Have you found yourself? I believe so.
298. Are you sleepy? Nope.
299. What’s a good name for a spider: Slayer of Flies
300. How’re you doing so far? Rather well.