I’ve been making recipes from The Lotus and the Artichoke this week, and my favourite so far has been the miso soup. I made some alterations to make it more colourful and work with ingredients I had on hand.
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbs miso paste*
- 100 g / 3.5 oz firm tofu diced
- 15 g / 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 5 g dulse (seaweed)
* I used a red paste.
- Bring broth to a boil in a medium pot.
- Reduce to low heat, add tofu and dulse and bring to a low simmer.
- Add miso paste. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour into bowls and add onions.