I returned home today after a weekend at a family reunion with some garden-fresh zucchini, so I decided to make zucchini pasta for the first time. Here’s how it’s done.
- 2 medium zucchini, grated into long, thin slices
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cups sliced mini bella mushrooms
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup pasta sauce (try “Easy Vegan Pasta Sauce” or your favourite)
- Vegan parmesan such as Go Veggie! (optional)
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok.
- Add mushrooms and peppers. Sauté until both are tender.
- Stir in the zucchini and cook for a few minutes.
- Place in bowls. Top with pasta sauce and vegan parmesan.
This recipe makes enough to serve two.