Bok choy and kale are my two favourite leafy green vegetables. Tonight I felt like combining them so I tossed in some tofu and mushrooms for this stir-fry.
- 2 tbs coconut or olive oil
- ~2 cups kale leaves, cut
- ~2 cups bok choy, cut
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 420g or 14oz tofu, cubed
- Sriracha and dark soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a large wok.
- Add tofu and stir-fry until browned.
- Add kale and bok choy. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauces. Stir-fry for an additional 3 minutes.