This morning I tried following The Vegan Stoner‘s recipe for Vegan Full English Breakfast. I modified it slightly, and it turned out to be a delicious start to the day.
- Cook a can of baked beans.
- Fry 2 vegan sausages in a pan. (I used kale & caramelized onion veggie sausages.)
- Remove ends from a tomato and cut it in half. Fry until slightly blackened.
- Melt 2 tbsp of vegan margarine and mix with 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast, 1 tsp of tumeric and 2 tsp water.
- Slice a block of extra firm tofu in thirds and push a cup through to make discs. Fry until both sides are well browned.
- Toast 2 slices of bread.
- Plate and serve with the nutritional yeast sauce on the tofu. Keep some extra in a bowl to dip toast into.