1. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
Honestly? I want to make the world a much better place. I’m working on that. I’d be content to be with Ashley and have contact with my wonderful friends.
2. If you could change one thing about right now, anything at all, what would it be and why?
I would simply make it possible for Ashley and I to be together whenever we want.
3. What moment in your life has been your most defining, or made what you really are shine through?
Well, as far as personal accomplishments I can’t think of any one thing that stands out. I think I live a consistantly good life, but I haven’t done anything amazing yet.
The time I spent with Ashley in December was certainly a pivital point in my life and confirmed much of what I believe in, so that is definitely the most important moment for me.
4. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be and why?
I’d have saved money more and not wasted it on frivilous things that now only collect dust.
5. Who is the one person who has affected you the most in your life and why?
In my early years it was of course my family. My time knowing Ashley has certainly prompted the most positive change in my life that I’ve been fully aware of, so she is definitely the person who has affected me the most, other than my family, in relation to how my life is now and will be in the future.
Alright, kids, here’s the deal. Five rules to this fun little game.
1 — Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 — I will respond; I’ll ask you five questions.
3 — You’ll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 — You’ll include this explanation.
5 — You’ll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.