For the past few days I’ve been making simple folded tortillas filled with beans, salsa and Daiya cheese. It’s a cheap, fast meal.
- Daiya cheese
- Baked beans in tomato sauce
- Preheat an oven to 400 F.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a baking sheet.
- Make a thin layer of cheese on one half.
- Make a thin layer of baked beans on top of the cheese.
- Make a thin layer of salsa on top of the beans.
- Make a thin layer of cheese on top of the salsa.
- Fold the empty half of the tortilla over the layers so that the two halves are even.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until both sides have become crisp.